Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bark in the Park & SPCA Fundrasier!

We are very happy & proud to announce that we are going to be the Official Event Photographer for Bow Wow Coast's 2nd Annual Bark in the Park Event at Shirley Macey Park in Gibsons on August 12, 2012 from noon-5pm!!!

As many of you also know I wanted to do a fundraiser for our local SPCA for my Birthday as part of my "birthday wish" however, it falls on a Wed. and I was hoping to do it on the following weekend - but that is Sea Cavelcade weekend....so after consulting with the wonderful folks at BoW wOw Coast & BC SPCA Sunshine Coast Branch we coordinated to do my birthday wish fundraiser at the Bark in the Park Event instead!!!

So here's the scoop! Digital photos will be offered at my booth for $10 with 100% of that going to the SPCA! You can either have the image emailed to you or burnt onto a CD and picked up. I am also offering a special price on 2 print sizes of the images taken - 1/2 the cost will go to print costs & 1/2 will go to the SPCA. 8x10's will be $10 and 11x14's $26.

I am however, requesting that as many as possible do RSVP (by emailing me at pawsandtails@hotmail.ca) ASAP so we can coordinate and get as many taken as possible as well as properly cover the event. I will offer drop in's on site as I'm available to do so.

This event is going to be a blast with tons of fun contests, games, demonstrations, goodie bags and more! So be sure to spread the word and don't forget to RSVP a special photo with your furry friends and help out our local SPCA as well!

A HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to BOW WOW COAST & our local SPCA for making this Birthday Wish come true!









No comments:

Post a Comment