Saturday, July 28, 2012

Big Events Coming in August & September!

I am so very proud and honoured to announce several tidbits of fantastic news with you all!  It has been an exciting month and I am so happy to say that everything has come together wonderfully and I am now able to share all of this wonderful & exciting news with you all at long last!  


Announcement #1 


As many of you know I have already announced, that I have been asked (and accepted the invitation) to be the official photographer of Bow Wow Coasts 2nd Annual Bark in the Park Event!  The other fun part of this is that I will also be doing a fundraiser for our local SPCA at the same time!  A HUGE HUGE Thank you to both Bow Wow Coast (be sure to check them out on FB here:  https://www.facebook.com/bowwowcoast) and also to our local SPCA Sunshine Coast Branch (be sure to check out their page as well here:  https://www.facebook.com/bcspca.sunshinecoast) for inviting me to be a part of this amazing event! 


So without further ado, here is the scoop on the fundraiser end of things: 

Digital photos will be offered at my booth for $10 with 100% of that going to the SPCA! You can either have the image emailed to you or burnt onto a CD and picked up. I am also offering a special price on 2 print sizes of the images taken - 1/2 the cost will go to print costs & 1/2 will go to the SPCA. 8x10's will be $10 and 11x14's $26.

I will also be sharing a list via twitter & my FB Fan page as soon as it comes in from the SPCA, a list of items they desperately need - and will have a place at my booth for you all to drop them off!  At the end of the event, the SPCA will take it all to the shelter to be put to great use ASAP!

I am however, requesting that as many as possible do RSVP (by emailing me) ASAP so we can coordinate and get as many taken as possible as well as properly cover the event. I will offer drop in's on site as I'm available to do so. You can RSVP by emailing me at: pawsandtails@hotmail.ca or leave me a note on my FB Event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/394574917257926/)

Here is the scoop on the Bark in the Park Event (August 12 2012 at Shirley Macy Park in Gibsons from Noon - 5pm) - which is going to be spectacular! Here are just a FEW of the treats in store for those who attend!!! (you can find out more by checking out the FB event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/405390769496696/)

some amazing dog activities:

• a doggy fashion show
• costume contest
• owner/dog 'look a like' contest
• many games/contests
• dog trainer demonstrations
• all natural doggy cake (and a people cake)
• nail clipping
• pet portraits/photographer
• pet blessings
• DOGGY FIRST AID on site
• kids FACE PAINTING
• information tables from our local dog community businesses/rescues/services
• our local SPCA will be in attendance...
...and much, much more. 
earthbath is gonna be sending us some sweet stuff for our sWAG bags! PLUS AMORE pets foods (http://amorepetfoods.com/)... AND Aron Pet Food - Healthy K9 are contributing goodies for sWAG and prizes too... Not only are we gonna have FUN at the a BARK in the PARK party (https://www.facebook.com/events/405390769496696/) but OUR pups are gonna be WELL FED with some seriously tastey and HEALTHY snax! 
MORE GOODIES for y'all from: ACANA, DNA My Dog (1 kit), Pupchips and TreatMore! PRIZES for a few lucky contest winners will include sweet sterling silver BoW wOw Coast Limited Run Dog Tags (that you can have your pups name put on) from Lucky Monkey Home... There will also be all natural, essential oil DOGGY soap in the sWAG bags made especially for our party by Lucky Monkey Home. Tisol have contributed some fun stuff for prizes! Sunshine Coast Nannies will be on site doing face painting for the kids! Earth Rated have contributed their incredible biodegradeble POOP bags for our sWAG bags and contest prizes! Our OFFICIAL Doggy First Aid Providers and the Doggy First Aid Demo will be BC First Aid.. BC's Pet Connection Magazine that they'll be contributing to our (s)WAG bags/prizes for the BoW wOw Coast 2nd Annual Dog Park Party: a BARK in the PARK! Can WE get a WoOf wOoF!!!
MORE GOODIES for y'all from: ACANA, DNA My Dog (1 kit), Pupchips and TreatMore! PRIZES for a few lucky contest winners will include sweet sterling silver BoW wOw Coast Limited Run Dog Tags (that you can have your pups name put on) from Lucky Monkey Home... There will also be all natural, essential oil DOGGY soap in the sWAG bags made especially for our party by Lucky Monkey Home. Tisol have contributed some fun stuff for prizes! Sunshine Coast Nannies will be on site doing face painting for the kids! Earth Rated have contributed their incredible biodegradeble POOP bags for our sWAG bags and contest prizes! Our OFFICIAL Doggy First Aid Providers and the Doggy First Aid Demo will be BC First Aid.. BC's Pet Connection Magazine that they'll be contributing to our (s)WAG bags/prizes for the BoW wOw Coast 2nd Annual Dog Park Party: a BARK in the PARK! Can WE get a WoOf wOoF!!!


Announcement # 2:

I am proud to announce as well that I will be participating in the amazing Quality Garden & Pet
Festival! We will have a booth there and are looking very forward to seeing you all there on September 8th
from 11am-3pm!  As soon as there are links or any other information available I will be sure to pass it along!
(be sure to check out Quality Garden & Pet here:  http://www.qualitygardenandpet.com/ )

Announcement # 3

I am also proud to announce that I have been asked (and accepted) the invitation from our local BC SPCA
Sunshine Coast Branch to be their official photographer at the amazing PAWS FOR A CAUSE event on the Sunshine Coast which will take place on September 9th at Cliff Gilker Park!!!  (you can learn more about PAWS FOR A CAUSE here:   http://support.spca.bc.ca/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=1430 )  I will also have a booth at this event and will, much like at the Bark in the Park Event, be bouncing between my booth & the event photos!  I look very forward to seeing you all there and I am so honoured and proud to have been asked to be a part of a great cause!  I cannot wait!  As more information with this event becomes available I will be sure to share more fun details with you all as well!  

So there you have it! 3 very exciting events coming up that I am very excited and honoured to be a part of!
I hope to see you all at all 3 of these amazing events! Be sure to check out BC SPCA, Bow Wow Coast & Quality Garden & Pet and give them a ton of love for putting these amazing events together! They ROCK! Also be sure to keep your eyes peeled for wonderful photos from all three of these events coming up!












No comments:

Post a Comment